Copyright © incy wincy spider | BLOG
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, June 5, 2013

2 Months Old!

It has been close to 2 months since we launched PriviKids and to all of you who have supported us, we are happy to have added new styles to the wardrobes of your little ones. We were recently featured in TODAY newspaper under Style Scoop, thank you again TODAY newspaper for the feature. Read more here.


We introduced our third collection at PriviKids this week and here are some of the styles I wished I had them in adult sizes! Whenever I see mummies and their mini mes dressed in the same styles, I secretly wished I had a baby girl to play dress up with.


From the initial sourcing for designs, to the actual purchasing, photo shoots, photo selection and launching of each collection, we have painstakingly looked into every detail before delivering our edited collection of kids' apparel to your doorstep. And it puts a smile on my face every time we pack an order, as I am really pleased to dress other kids in Singapore and have our products presented as gifts for young children's birthday parties & newborn baby showers.
 
Like us on our facebook page if you have yet to do so to receive updates on our pop up stores, launches and promotions.

Are you in the mood to shop yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...