Copyright © incy wincy spider | BLOG
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What Keeps Me Going

It has been a really tiring and stressful month for me. Sleepless nights, endless work and just pure stress. What has kept me going is this little boy who never fail to put a smile on my face.
These are my favourite shots from the last week that cheered me up, made each day more bearable and gives me the energy to persevere.

He is sweet when he pulls stunts to make us laugh. Just look at that mischievous face. He pulled a diaper over his head, adjusted it and started to grin cheekily at my direction to make me laugh. He knows too that mummy needs a good chuckle to unwind at the end of a long day.

He cracks me up with his expressions when he tastes something sour! We were chilling out, having ice cream last weekend when he tried the strawberry flavored scoop. You've got to move fast if you want to have your fair share, as Aiden greedily digs in very quickly.

He loves going to the supermarket. He will do his own shopping, adding items into the cart. Funny how my dad brings home facial cleansers and snacks he thought one of us took - and later finds out that it was Aiden!

This charming boy melts my heart and looking at his pictures alone does wonders!

Keep going people! One more day and it's the long weekend to enjoy with your loved ones. I can't wait.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...