Copyright © incy wincy spider | BLOG
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, May 5, 2013

Our Weekend!

Kids remind us to slow down and appreciate the smaller, simpler things in life. We usually wouldn't think much about driving to a car wash, but this evening, we brought Aiden along and he enjoyed his virgin car wash experience. His laughter brought smiles to our faces despite a very tiring week and a weekend that's too short.

It was a very long day for me as this boy woke up at 6AM, on a SUNDAY! One of those things I really miss since being mummy is sleeping in on weekends.
Aiden: Mumeeeeeee.....
Me: Hello Aiden, can we sleep some more? It is still very dark outside, let's wake up when it's brighter
Aiden: Started mumbling to himself and asked me to read him some books
Me: *passes him a few books' You should be able to read these yourself dear
Aiden: Mummy read book
Me: I am very tired... maybe you can watch some videos first? *pulls out ipad and plays him a video

I am guilty of shoving the ipad to him nowadays when I need to catch some sleep. I hope he doesn't get addicted too soon.

We went to the playground and swimming pool after breakfast - see how relaxed he is in the Night Owl T-shirt from our store - indoors, outdoor, dry and wet! Perfect for the active toddler.
Am happy this boy is exhausted after six whole hours of play and konked out at 12 noon. Finally a nap for both myself and him to recharge!

As much as I am so tired, I am so glad to have spent quality time with him over the weekend and can't wait for the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...