Copyright © incy wincy spider | BLOG
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

It was a sweet Mother's Day weekend for me this year.

My cousin threw a surprise party at my place for my aunt's 50th birthday and made it a Mother's Day celebration as well for the mums who attended. The games they played pairing mothers and kids are simple and heartwarming. At the end of it, all kids presented a gift of appreciation to their mums. With 27 month old Aiden, it is really a joy when he comes up to me with a gift in hand and hugs me (of course upon request now, though I am looking forward to him initiating hugs and kisses in the near future). Here's the happy boy with his pet elephant.
On Sunday, we chilled out (literally, as the heat is really terrible these days) at home and dipped in the pool to cool down from the weather. This cheeky boy came to the room where I was resting and flashed this board, before planting a kiss on me. Awwww too sweet.
We set out to East Coast Park for dinner & had a leisure walk along the beach after. Seeing him enjoying himself so much really makes me really happy too.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mummies out there! Being a mum really teaches me so many things, and one of which is appreciating my parents more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...