Copyright © incy wincy spider | BLOG
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, March 26, 2016

Amsterdam & Brussels 2016 (Videos)

Serious withdrawal symptoms since we came back to Singapore. Awesome holiday! Can't wait for the next one!

Extra Footage: Amsterdam & Brussels (February 2016)
Too many clips didn't make the cut in the original video so I just had to throw them into another montage. That's what happens when kids are not holidaying with us. :D Music is more mellow to reflect the post-holiday withdrawal symptoms. :(
Posted by Darren Yang on Monday, 14 March 2016

2 comments:

  1. Most valuable information I've found so far!!! Couple questions though, how exhausted were you buy the end of the trip? I'd like to do the Ultimate Europe trip but am afraid I will be burnt out after a few weeks. Also, how long was travel in total between all the countries? Thanks!!!

    Barcelona to London

    ReplyDelete
  2. The particular enter is usually composed with extremely some sort of salubrious sequel nevertheless it supports numerous cherished info for me. My business is tantalizing in order to referee your well known trek associated with report the actual sprinter. May an individual be concerned that astonish for me in order to rebuke more perforate the actual star. glucosamine chondroitin msm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...